Smoking chips in stock!

Cut into an easy to use chunk format, these sticks are made from seasonal prunings from Kenyan trees grown without the use of harmful chemicals. 4 to 5 pieces will smoke for about an hour, and there is no need to soak prior to using. 

How to use: Place a small handful of #Cookswell Smoking Wood in the removeable tray that catches the ashes below the liner. When hot coals fall through the holes, they will slowly smolder the wood to produce high-quality smoke for meats, veggies and more! 

Alternatively and for more smoke production, place a few sticks directly onto the coals in the oven, and cover with a bit of ash. Remember to keep your oven clean if you also plan to use it for baking. The smoke buildup from each use will impart a smoky flavor to the other dishes that you prepare. 

Each bag is approximately 500gms in weight. https://cookswell.co.ke/product/wood-chips/



About our wood varieties: 

Plum: sweet smoke with a slightly spicy flavour, well rounded 

Peach: sweet, fruity flavour, ideal for white meat, seafood and small game birds 

African Pepper Bark: pungent peppery taste, renowned for it’s use as a valued plant in traditional medicine 

Meru Oak: slightly sweet vanilla-tinged flavour, suited to smoking all types of meat and vegetables 

African Olive: lighter than mesquite with a milder smoke flavour, particularly delicious on Mediterranean style dishes

Mathenge #Mesquite: bold, complex and earthy, suited to dark meat and veggies.

1 comment:

  1. I was able to recover my hard earned funds/cryptos with the help of a private/certified hacker, He was able to trace and recover my investment from a fake trading platform which I invested almost $197,000.00 that almost ruined my life because my wife left me after I lost everything because of my foolishness after she warned me severally. Thank you Dr Joel for giving me my life back, I am forever indebted to you. Reach Dr Joel on (Dr.joelvey44naths@gmail.com) OR WHATAPPS (+1-252-512-0391) for
    *Binary Recovery*Credit Repair*Social Media Hack*Stolen Funds Tracing*Spy Software and MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete

please email us at cookswelljikos@gmail.com